TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: error installing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
error installing layout.jason
                     manifest.jason
                     TDSGTNXIgaugemodule.wasm
                     thumbnail.jpg

screens are black in milviz 310 and error installing evertime i try to install
Hello,

This problem has to do with the installation of the MSFS Community folder gauge. Did you move the Community folder or done something to it?
We need a special log file, so after receiving this message, can you please close the TDS GPS Manager and then email us the log file called:
TDSGPSManager.txt from My Documents

support@tdssim.com

We will analyze it and get back to you.
(06-04-2022, 03:36 AM)nismobrando Wrote: [ -> ]error installing layout.jason
                     manifest.jason
                     TDSGTNXIgaugemodule.wasm
                     thumbnail.jpg

screens are black in milviz 310 and error installing evertime i try to install

I too am having issues installing TDSGTNX1 gauge into the Communirty folder. This problem has also crept up installing Flysimware C414 until they activated their "Browse" key on their installer to direct install to another folder. I use MSFS Add-on Linker to point to the MSFS Community folder, and that works every time. I've verified permissions on the Community folder, I'm installing as Admin. The /packages/Community folder has been placed in the "Exclude" on MS Defender anti-virus. Funny part to this is, every other file but has been created in the community folder, except for "tdsgtnxicorelogic.html". I don't believe the community folder is placed, but in the default location. I can run the GTN standalone. This is not the first time a user has not been able to install apps directly to the community with supplied installer scripts.

System spec's: latest Win10 64b pro, latest, MSFS Flightsimulator - Store version, install drive - 2tb SSD, and latest version of your software. I've included copy of iTDS install log - see below.

[20/07/2022 16:21:45.954 000007d0 INFO] TDSGPSManager.exe version 1.0.1.0
[20/07/2022 16:21:45.955 000007d0 INFO] MSFS Double Install: 0
[20/07/2022 16:21:45.958 000007d0 INFO] MSFS Community Folder: 1 and E:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-3496569211-1117882998-290770191-1001\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\
[20/07/2022 16:21:45.958 000007d0 INFO] MSFS LocalState Folder: 1 and C:\Users\steve\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\
[20/07/2022 16:21:45.959 000007d0 INFO] MSFS TDS GTNXI Gauge Folder: 1 and C:\Users\steve\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\TDS-GTNXi-Gauge\work\
[20/07/2022 16:21:45.959 000007d0 INFO] MSFS LocalCache Folder: 1 and C:\Users\steve\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\
[20/07/2022 16:21:45.959 000007d0 INFO] Set CDD: 1 at path: C:\Users\steve\AppData\Local\Temp\TDS\Temporary\
[20/07/2022 16:21:45.960 000007d0 INFO] Set CID: 1 at path: C:\ProgramData\TDS\Trainers\
[20/07/2022 16:22:11.581 000039a0 INFO] Failed Copying File: E:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-3496569211-1117882998-290770191-1001\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge\html_ui\Pages\VCockpit\Instruments\Gauge\tdsgtnxicorelogic.html, error: ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED
[20/07/2022 16:25:43.036 000007d0 INFO] Exiting WinMain

Upon looking at the install tree for this module, .html file does exists in the correct location, but I don't believe all of the contents are in that container. Upon power up of avionics, both 750 screens are dead. I am using the C-414A 750GTNX1 livery.
Thanks in advance
[attachment=147][attachment=148]

Just a followup from above. Tried to uninstall app including GTN Trainer v3.2.3.0 Now I get the attached errors, 1st one from Trainer install, then the gauge in the Community Folder.

Help!
Hello Steve,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help. The first step is to install the GTNXi PC Trainer, can you please navigate here:

Download the base Aviation PC Trainer v3.2.3.0, once the main file is installed, start it, then from within the Version Manager tab, please install the GTNXi PC Trainer v20.20.13 component, then confirm that it works.

After that we can move to installing just the main TDS GTNXi program and confirming that it works outside of MSFS (with MSFS closed).

Not to worry, we will resolve these problems, we always do.
(07-21-2022, 09:31 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Steve,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help. The first step is to install the GTNXi PC Trainer, can you please navigate here:

Download the base Aviation PC Trainer v3.2.3.0, once the main file is installed, start it, then from within the Version Manager tab, please install the GTNXi PC Trainer v20.20.13 component, then confirm that it works.

After that we can move to installing just the main TDS GTNXi program and confirming that it works outside of MSFS (with MSFS closed).

Not to worry, we will resolve these problems, we always do.

Thanks for the reply, got the Garmin Trainer installed and working, also TDS GTNXi app is installed and working, only problem left is black screen on both GTN750 windows in my Flysimware C414 v2.70. Livery is set to TDS 750NXi, batteries are on, avionics bus is powered. TDS GTNXi app shows connected to flight simulator. After install of your app, window showed install successful, plug-in appears in Community folder. I believe original issue was with my Defender anti-virus, which was switched off for this install. Per your instruction manual I made all of the exclusion entries to Defender processes, and file/folders. Anything I've overlooked? Dumb question, other than avionics power, there are no other power switches, right?
Thanks again.
Hello Steve,

We are very close to getting this working. Since the TDS GTNXi is working in standalone, the only problem could be the WASM gauge, let's work from that angle:

1) With MSFS running and the C414 with the GTN750Xi livery selected and in flight, if you open the TDS GTNXi interface, do you see a white text that the TDS GTNXi is in Gauge Mode?
2) Do you have the WASM gauge in the MSFS community folder:
\Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge\Gauge\TDSGTNXiGaugeModule.wasm

Judging from the image that you showed us, it seems that the missing WASM gauge is the cause of the problem, in which case, what is the exact and correct path to the MSFS community folder?
(07-22-2022, 12:22 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Steve,

We are very close to getting this working. Since the TDS GTNXi is working in standalone, the only problem could be the WASM gauge, let's work from that angle:

1) With MSFS running and the C414 with the GTN750Xi livery selected and in flight, if you open the TDS GTNXi interface, do you see a white text that the TDS GTNXi is in Gauge Mode?
2) Do you have the WASM gauge in the MSFS community folder:
\Community\tds-gtnxi-gauge\Gauge\TDSGTNXiGaugeModule.wasm

Judging from the image that you showed us, it seems that the missing WASM gauge is the cause of the problem, in which case, what is the exact and correct path to the MSFS community folder?

The .wasm gauge is in the correct place in the Community folder, as outlined above. I do not see interface displaying that it's in gauge mode.
Hello Steve,

By not seeing that the interface is in gauge mode results that the WASM gauge is not being loaded by MSFS. Can you please send us an email at supprot@tdssim.com and we will attempt to send you some test files?
Additionally, we would need the full folder path for the MSFS Community folder.
Not to worry, we will get this problem solved, we always do!

Thank you.
Hello. I am trying to update to version 1.0.1.9 using the TDS GPS Manager as instructed on the GPS in MSFS (Just Flight Arrow III) messages button. When I exit MSFS and run the Download and Install command, I get a message box GTNXi EXE Flight Simulator that says: Error installing: TDSGTNXiFlightSimEXE.exe, SimConnect.dll, TDSGTNServices.dll, TDSGTNXiFlightSimManual.pdf.

When I click the OK button, another box appears that says "Successfully installed!" but when I go back to the airplane in MSFS, the message in the GPS still tells me to update to version 1.0.1.9
The same thing happens in the GPS Manager is I use the Reinstall button.
Please help. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2