TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Real Sim Gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I maybe asking a silly question...

I can find no instructions on how to get the TDS GTNXi onto my Real Sim Gear unit...

Do I have to undock the unit from the VC, if so how?

Dave
Dave - temporarily move the TDS gtn xi gauge from your Community folder - this will take it out cockpit mode
Additionally to what Ryan said, please make sure to use the correct CommandMapping ini file and instructions from the RealSimGear website:

https://help.realsimgear.com/en/articles...i-for-msfs
Thanks guys...

Once moved out of the community folder, does that then allow me to drag it to my real sim gear unit (Monitor 2)...

I would assume I check the "No window" and "No bezel" in the settings, then drag to my unit? or are then any special mouse/keyboard commands?

Can I then put it back into the community folder?

I have the right command ini file, and changed the pen touch to mouse as per Real Sims Gears guide..
Hello,

If you put the folder back in the community folder, you will get the VC Integrated version into aircraft that have VC integration support. The mouse/keyboard commands are not needed for RealSimGear hardware.
Regarding the No Window/No Bezel settings, they are saved between sessions, so we suggest keeping them if you plan on using only the RSG ahrdware.