TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Problem with Instal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I can't understand all of them.
I installed via TDS GPS Manager the Trainer as well as the GTNXI for MSFS.
When I run the Cessna 414, the 750XI works fine. I would like to have it on my tablet. So I have to use the trainer? Who will be connected to MSFS? When I launch the trainer, I have an error: Unable to communicate with trainer: Unable to open interface error code 2.
I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what.
Sorry for the English... and thanks for the help.
Hello,

Thank you for your message. To answer your question, please do not use the standalone trainer when using the TDS GTNXi.
As it is now, the TDS GTNXi can be used either as a VC integrated option as you are using now (MSFS does not allow the user of touchscreen events on a second monitor), or as a standalone executable and using a program called Spacedesk, for this you will need to remove the Community mod tds-gtnxi-gauge, please let us know which option you prefer and we will help you.
Hi !
I use Spacedesk, and flight with 2 Monitor HDMI and 2 Ipad spacedesk.
I removed mod from community for my next flight to try.
Is there anything else I should do? The GTN will still communicate with Msfs?
Hello,

Yes, the TDS GTNXi will communicate to MSFS with the mod removed, but you will have to start the TDS EXE manually and click on the GTN750Xi window.
Hello !
Thank's for help ! That's perfect Smile
We are glad to hear this, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!