TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: New User Screen Freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Just purchased today and have been using in the Cessna 414a. Of the two flights I have just flown the left side display freezes about 15-20minutes into the flight. The right side continues to work as normal. Any idea how to fix?
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.
Are you by any chance running AVG or Avast antivirus software? We have confirmed that these two antivirus software are causing such problems, so temporarily disable it and re-run the test.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
(04-01-2022, 10:43 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the TDS GTNXi, we are here to help.
Are you by any chance running AVG or Avast antivirus software? We have confirmed that these two antivirus software are causing such problems, so temporarily disable it and re-run the test.

Hi, 

No, neither of those. I was running Norton360 but have deleted that and I am just about to try without it. I will update on the result.
(04-01-2022, 11:02 AM)Chicken Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2022, 10:43 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Hi, 

No, neither of those. I was running Norton360 but have deleted that and I am just about to try without it. I will update on the result.

Well I deleted Norton 360 and I just flew a 200nm flight. This time the right screen froze 100nm into the flight. The left screen remained in use. If I turn the battery on and off in the 414 both screens work again.
We have seen that you also posted on Discord, so we have answered there.