TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: VLOC vs CDI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Nice! Well done... I've not tried but if I just disable State Saving does that also fix the issue?
If the initial GPS that loads is not the TDS GTNXI, then yes.
(03-02-2022, 08:41 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]If the initial GPS that loads is not the TDS GTNXI, then yes.

The work around solves the isue. Sometimes, the last used GPS seems to stick around until next session even if 'persistance' is turned off. So I try to remember to change to somethign other than GTN at end of each flight.

Thank you!
(02-27-2022, 10:48 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Rich, this is interesting information, can anybody else confirm what Rich is experiencing?

Yes I can. I also have the piper warrior by justflight
(03-12-2022, 11:56 AM)SYSCD7000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2022, 10:48 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Rich, this is interesting information, can anybody else confirm what Rich is experiencing?

Yes I can. I also have the piper warrior by justflight

Hello,

Did you read the post above, there is a temporary workaround for this problem:

http://forum.tdssim.com/thread-166-post-...ml#pid1026
Can you please give more directions on how to use this workaround? I can't seem to get the CDI to stay on GPS and it goes back to VLOC as described in the Warrior.

Also, do you know if any progress has been made to patch this bug? Thanks in advance.
Having the JF Warrior, I have the issue too. Thanks to everyone involved in identifying the cause and the temporary workaround. Waiting for the Just Flight patch too.
We are working on a hotfix for this issue, it should be released as version 1.0.1.8, additionally we are in contact with JustFlight on any issues, but this will take more than a few days as it depends on inter company communications, hopefully our hotfix will resolve the problem.
We think that this bug has been fixed in version 1.0.1.8 which we just released.
(06-04-2022, 11:51 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]We think that this bug has been released in version 1.0.1.8 which we just released.

Thank you very much. I think you mean fixed Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4