TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Problems with Realsimgear GTN750 and new version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Im using the Realsimgear GTN750 hardware and Justflight Arrow 3 that was just updated to include the TDS. Now with the popout screen procedure to move the window from the Arrow III within MSFS to the Realsimgear unit I can no longer use the touch screen on my Realsimgear. The cursor moves with my finger on the screen alright but I cant click anything. 

This was never a problem when the TDS was a stand alone application away from MSFS and I draged the window from the TDS app directly to my Realsimgear hardware outside MSFS.

Can this be fixed? If not I would need get the previous TDS version.
Why don't you just use the external app in your RSG bezel as you did before vs using a sim popout?
(02-23-2022, 01:28 AM)Crunchmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just use the external app in your RSG bezel as you did before vs using a sim popout?

Becasue unlike before when I start the program the Garmin 750 window does not automatically show up outside MSFS so there is nothing to drag to my RSG unit unless I am doing something wrong here.
Hello,

Please refer to this post on information pertaining to your question:

http://www.forum.tdssim.com/thread-147.html
Thank you for the link but I fail to see how the link content will help me at all with my issue!
With the Warrior II from Justflight loaded in MSFS there is still no way to get the GTN750 window from any other place than from within the simulator and then drag it to my RSG GTN750 unit and that approach makes the touchscreen not work.

Before the update I could move the TDS GTN 750 window from outside the simulator to my hardware and it worked great.
(02-24-2022, 07:37 PM)mikced76 Wrote: [ -> ]Before the update I could move the TDS GTN 750 window from outside the simulator to my hardware and it worked great.

The GTNXi now loads up in your system tray with the sim. You have to look there to open the main application from where you can open the GTNXi windows separately just like you could before.
(02-24-2022, 07:37 PM)mikced76 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the link but I fail to see how the link content will help me at all with my issue!
With the Warrior II from Justflight loaded in MSFS there is still no way to get the GTN750 window from any other place than from within the simulator and then drag it to my RSG GTN750 unit and that approach makes the touchscreen not work.

Before the update I could move the TDS GTN 750 window from outside the simulator to my hardware and it worked great.

Mike,

If you want to run the TDS GTNXI into external hardware, while also using a VC Integrated airplane, then you would have to choose between the integration or the external hardware. Yes, it is possible to move the TDS GTNXI window to the outside, to do this, temporarily move the mod tds-gtnxi-gauge from the MSFS Community folder.
Oh, I didn't realize you can't have both at once. I don't have the Just Flight planes so I wasn't aware. Plus with my cockpit setup, I don't even really care about VC integration.

Good to know though as I'll probably buy those planes eventually. Interesting that it works this way.