TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: Updating database and sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I just purchased the product. The sound only comes out of one side of my speaker, is there any configuration I can do to change this?

Also, I have the updated Garmin cycle data (2201), is it possible to update the database for this product? In P3D I used another developer and it was possible.
Hello,

If you use the standalone GTNXi PC Trainer, do you have Stereo or Mono Sound?
The navigation database file location and name is this:

C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Trainers\Databases

nav_db2.bin

I hope that this information helps you with the second question.
(02-20-2022, 06:35 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

If you use the standalone GTNXi PC Trainer, do you have Stereo or Mono Sound?

If I run the Garmin Trainer externally (standalone) I get stereo sound (both side), if I let the TDS GTNXi Flight Sim run the service automatically I get mono sound (left side)

(02-20-2022, 06:35 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]The navigation database file location and name is this:

nav_db2.bin

Thank you. A good day for you there
Thank you for the bug report, we will investigate it and get back to you. We are interested if other users are experiencing the same issue as you?
(02-20-2022, 06:38 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the bug report, we will investigate it and get back to you. We are interested if other users are experiencing the same issue as you?

Glad to hear that. Do you have any plans about weather radar or will it ever work?
At this stage we are not concentrating on adding weather, but we are not saying no as a feature in the future, if it will be possible with the data being offered.
Just thought I'd add my input here as I'm also experiencing audio out of the left channel only. When I run the trainer standalone, I get normal stereo sound. When running the TDS software, I get sound out of the left channel only.
(02-21-2022, 09:32 PM)Crunchmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Just thought I'd add my input here as I'm also experiencing audio out of the left channel only. When I run the trainer standalone, I get normal stereo sound. When running the TDS software, I get sound out of the left channel only.

Thank you, this has been reported and it is on the to do list.
(02-20-2022, 06:35 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]The navigation database file location and name is this:

nav_db2.bin

Does this mean that if I have access to the current database for my real GTN, that I could use that to update the trainer and thus the TDS version?
Pages: 1 2