TDS Sim Software Forums

Full Version: King Air 350 analog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, was flying with the BlackSquare King Air tonight and the gtnxi just went black mid-flight. I think I was adjusting the primary CRS knob at that time if it makes any difference.
I tried restarting the external TDS app, no change. Obviously lost COM1, NAV1 and GNSS so that at least was an adventure on vatsim Smile

After completing the flight I selected "Restart Flight" and tried if the unit would come back alive but still nothing. Known issue?
Hello,

We are sorry to hear of the problem. Did you have avionics power? Usually such issues would occur if you lose avionics power.

To isolate the issue, with MSFS closed, please start the standalone TDS GTNXi from the desktop shortcut and click on the GTN750Xi button, does the screen light up?
If it does, then attempt the same flight and let us know how it goes.
Will give it another go tonight, never know might have actually popped a circuit breaker or something for the first time
Did a bunch of flights with it yesterday and worked 100%, but I have realistic failures turned on but didn't remember that. So possible the COM1 just failed on me. So this is the most likely scenario.
Thank you for letting us know, please enjoy the TDS GTNXi!